I got my hands all chocolaty with Healthy Baker Extraordinar, Sabrina Virdee (RHN), and my goodness are these mouthwatering.
And best part is they are gluten-free and completely kid-friendly…if you’re so kind to share.
Here’s What You’ll Need and How To Make Them
- In a bowl or stand mixer, mix together one at a time in the order listed
- 3/4 cup nut butter – I used cashew here as it was on sale
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 heaping tbsp coconut oil- melted
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup plant based protein powder (I used Purica Wellness Power Vegan Protein).
- Once combined – should be soft yet thick and be a cookie dough consistency. Transfer to a silicone loaf pan (8×4) or lined loaf pan
- Use your hands to evenly press dough into pan and it’s corners
- Using a loaf pan is key to get a thick bar. The larger the pan the thinner the bar
- Toss in the fridge while you prepare the ever so easy chocolate layer
- In a double boiler combine
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate (or chocolate of choice) I used
- Stir until smooth and completely melted.
- Remove pan from the fridge and pour the melted chocolate over top
- Toss back into fridge for about 60-90mins or until chocolate has set
- Slice into even sized 10 bars
- Devour 🙂
195 cal / bar
6.9g – protein
PS. You can Find Sabrina and her delicious and healthy recipes on Instagram @sabrinavirdee
PPS. If you’re a Busy Mom (Who isn’t!?) I have a FREE 10 Day Fat Loss Meal Plan, created for Busy Moms in mind. Download your FREE COPY by Clicking here -> http://bit.ly/10DayMealPlan