But let’s be honest if you’re not savvy in knowing all of the fitness products that are out there it can be really overwhelming to find a gift out there so I’ve chosen my Top 5 fitness gifts that I know will make any fitness junkie’s best gifts of all time!
My Top 5 Holiday Fitness Gifts
What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
When it comes to the holidays or birthdays I’m really easy because my closest friends and family always buy me something fitness related because, hey, I’ve been doing this forever and my closest peeps know it’s my passion and you can’t go wrong with new workout duds.
1. Lebert Equalizer – they are awesome for home workouts and so versatile. It’s hard to target your back and posterior chain if you train from home but with the Lebert Equalizer Bars you’re able to do that no problem with reverse pull up variations and so much more. Myself and all my success stories are using The Lebert bars – we love them. if you’re interested in snagging one as a gift or for yourself here’s the link to order directly – https://www.lebertfitness.com/
shop.aspx be sure to use my discount code to save $40.00 – JVBFITNESS40
(this is me with Marc Lebert bringing me my own personal Lebert Equalizer)
2. FRÉ Skincare Starter Kit – Women who love to sweat and move deserve their own skincare brand!” FRÉ has emerged out of admiration for active women, through a willingness to promote authentic beauty in motion, a drive to refresh the skincare industry and express positive social values with an all natural Vegan formula. I just love this line. I feel fresh and pampered after everyone workout and I have to say the Aragon oil is AMAZING. Here’s the link to order – https://www.freskincare.com/
products/the-starter-kit and please feel free to use my discount code “JVB” for 25% off.
3. Protein Chefs – This is a gourmet food prep service that caters to your fitness and health needs. I use Protein Chefs when I want to tighten up my diet and it saves me a ton of time in the kitchen prepping. Grab a Gift Certificate for the fit-gal in your life or treat yourself to a jump start on your New Years goals. https://proteinchefs.
4. Under Armour Breath Trainer shoe. They are sleek, supportive and super comfortable. They Slip on like a booty and are stretchy and breathable. I love them for training at the gym or home because they are light, it feels like I’m not waring shoes. https://www.
5. Beats By Dre Solo3 Wireless – this made my list last year as well but this is my ultimate favourite gift for that fit person in your life. You’re workouts are just better when you have right tunes and beats in your ears and the fact there is no annoying wires is FABULOUS.
I hope these fitness gift ideas help you with your presents this year because there are only a few short days left until Christmas morning!